CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Mesa Arizona Temple

Mesa Arizona Temple
This is where I will serve part of my mission. It's so beautiful!

I'm going on a MISSION!!!!

As you all know I will be serving for the next 18 months in the Arizona Mesa Mission. My mission not only includes proselyting but also the Arizona Temple Visitor's Center. The best part is I get to learn Spanish! I'm so excited for the experiences I will have over these next 18 months. I would love to hear from everyone...seriously! I will write back those who write me so keep those letters coming, I know I am going to need them! Missionary work is tough. Once I leave on June 4th I will most likely not be able to keep up on the blog so I am putting my mom and sister in charge of that. They will post pictures and hopefully any emails I send. So keep updated on my crazy life these next 18 months. I'm so excited to get out and teach the gospel, it is going to be amazing! Thanks to everyone who has influenced my decision to go or who have supported me in my decision. You guys are awesome. I love you all!

Brit

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

What I am Thankful for:

I wanted to share some of the things I am Thankful for this Thanksgiving....

FRIENDS.......

Rock and Brittany after going through the Salt Lake Temple together prior to leaving on their missions!

MY SISTER:


Hillary and Brittany on Hill's wedding day!

BROTHERS:

Brit and Jeremey making their "Funny Camera Faces!" SMILE :0)

Brit and Greg waiting for dinner at the Nelson Inn (A Pub in England!)


of course DAD & MOM:

Ed and Nancy - proud parents of Hermana Smith!

and FINALLY for Paul....



Thank you for being such a strength and support to me on my mission!

Lastly, I am grateful to be serving a full time mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in the Arizona Mesa Mission. The Lord truly blesses me daily as I serve in his name. I love the people, the temple, the opportunity to work in the Visitor's Center at the Temple, preaching the gospel and giving the people of Mesa the greatest gift of all - the gospel!

Did I mention - I'm also thanksful for turkey dinner, stuffing, mashed potatoes with gravy, and chocloate cream pie - gobble, gobble!!

0 comments: